For Job Seekers
Why Per Diem?
Per Diem is Latin for "by the day". When you work a Per Diem assignment you'll be filling vacancies and covering open shifts.
- Per Diem assignments offer nurses and nursing assistants greater opportunities to earn more income, gain experience, and provide job flexibility.
- The majority of AllMed Staffing nurses working Per Diem earn a higher wage than those who work permanently at a facility.
- Many locations pay higher rates to Per Diem workers because flexible hours are highly sought after.
- Many nurses have more than one job, why not continue using your skills in another environment where you can grow and make new discoveries?
We'll find the right fit for you.
- With over 30 years of experience, we know what different local facilities provide. We'll work with you to find the perfect fit.