For Job Seekers
When you work a Travel assignment you'll enjoy traveling around New England while earning a generous income.
Travel nurse housing and expense reimbursement
- Free, quality housing. One of the best benefits of travel nursing is cost-free housing. Our travel partners provide you with private, comfortable, fully furnished accommodations — with premium appliances — in a convenient location, at no cost to you. In most cases, your utilities are covered, too. Or, if you prefer, you can stay with friends or arrange your own housing and opt for a generous monthly housing subsidy instead. Travel nurse housing differs from one company to the next, so talk to our recruiters for more details.
- Tax-free travel reimbursement. You don't have to worry about incurring expenses traveling to and from your assignments when you work with our travel nursing partners. They offer a travel tax-accountable reimbursement plan, which means you don’t pay taxes on reimbursements.
Services, support and special offers for traveling nurses
- On-the-job support, 24/7. Our travel nursing partners all employ clinical liaisons — skilled RNs with plenty of experience in different practice settings — who are available to assist travelers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you have any questions or need help with clinical issues, they’re always standing by and ready to assist.
- Direct deposit. Our partners offer the convenience and security of having your paycheck electronically deposited directly into your bank account. You don’t have to worry about checks getting delayed in the mail or making bank deposits.
We'll find the right fit for you.
- With over 30 years of experience, we know what locations and partnerships will serve you well. We'll work with you to find the perfect fit.